[Amcd-aapi] Canceled: June Hyun's Zoom Meeting

Hyun, June jhyun at spu.edu
Thu Oct 3 08:24:47 PDT 2019

Hello AMCD-AAPI Community,

Thank you for believing in me again for VP of AAPI Concerns group.

I am excited to serve you all for the following three years again.

I would like to meet with you all once a month. I took the liberty to schedule our time on the first Thursday of the month, 11:00 am PDT (2:00 pm EST). I hope this time works for many of you. If not, we can re-schedule. Please save these times. Our first meeting will be in August 1st. We will discuss our concerns for the group and the yearly plan with the vision. Thank you much and see you in August!

June

June Hyun is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://spu.zoom.us/j/567855235

One tap mobile
+16699006833,,567855235# US (San Jose)