[Amcd-aapi] FW: Resignation of VP

Hyun, June jhyun at spu.edu
Wed Nov 27 12:54:36 PST 2019

Hello all,
I didn't realize that the AMCD would have an executive meeting on Monday, December 13th.
For the AAPI to share our voice, we would need a successor before the meeting.

Initially, I asked you to send me your response to having Dr. Monica Band as a successor for VP of the AAPI by the end of December. However, as we would need VP of AAPI in the AMCD December meeting, please send me your responses by Monday, December 9th. I will send another announcement in ACA Connect.

Thank you.

June Hyun

Jung (June) Hyun, Ph.D., LMHC, NCC
She/her/hers; what is this?<https://www.mypronouns.org/what-and-why/>
Associate Professor, Chair, Director of Clinical Training (2018-2020)

SEATTLE PACIFIC UNIVERSITY | SPU.EDU