[Amcd-aapi] Research Participant Recruitment

Hyun, June jhyun at spu.edu
Fri Jun 7 11:29:23 PDT 2019

Dear Colleagues:
Dr. Darlene Chen and I would like to invite you to participate in a semi-structured interview exploring the professional identity development experience of international counselor educators in counseling programs.

Your participation will be very valuable in better understanding foreign-born counselor educator's professional identity development. The study has been approved by the Seattle Pacific University's Institutional Review Board [IRB# 181906013]. The study is an individual interview that will take a maximum of 1 hour and 30 minutes. Your answers will be kept strictly confidential, and the proposed study involves no known risk.

To participate in this study, you must be (a) a foreign-born counselor educator, (b) obtain a Ph.D. in counselor education in the U.S., and (c) at least 18 years old.

The interview will be online, over the phone, or in-person.
If you are interested in participating or have any questions, please email us back at the below address, and we will get in touch with you.
My contact information is below if you have questions or concerns. I hope that you will choose to participate in this important study!

Principal Investigator
Jung (June) H. Hyun, Ph.D., Associate Professor, Counselor Education
(jhyun at spu.edu; 206-281-2671)
IRB# 181906013

June Hyun

Jung (June) Hyun, Ph.D.
She/Her/Hers; what is this?<https://www.mypronouns.org/what-and-why/>
Associate Professor, Chair, Interim Director of Clinical Training (2018-2019)

206.281.2671
Jhyun at spu.edu<mailto:Jhyun at spu.edu>

Department of Counselor Education
School of Education, Suite 202