[Amcd-aapi] First Meeting Summary

Hyun, June jhyun at spu.edu
Thu Aug 15 13:48:04 PDT 2019

Hello all,
I hope this email finds you well.
We had the first meeting scheduled two weeks ago, but no one showed up!
I am disappointed, but I understand you may be busy at this time of the year.

Here was the agenda:

1.      Needs Assessment
2.      Develop this year's goals
3.      Address best practices, mentoring, resource development
4.      Webinar: January and May
5.      Etc: ACA Connect, shall we move to ACA Connect?

One of the things that need more discussion is to create Needs Assessment and to develop this year's AAPI goals.
#3 is something that we need to continue working.

I have two AMCD webinar spots secured. If you are interested in participating or leading the webinar, please feel free to let me know.

One last thing that would need immediate attention is to move our listserv to ACA Connect.
I am concerned that our listserv is attached to my SPU account. So, I think it may be better if we create a community through ACA Connect.

I will create a space and start the process of migrating.
If you have any questions, please feel free to let me know.

Thank you, and I hope you have a wonderful summer!

June Hyun

Jung (June) Hyun, Ph.D.
She/Her/Hers; what is this?<https://www.mypronouns.org/what-and-why/>
Associate Professor, Chair, Interim Director of Clinical Training (2018-2019)

206.281.2671
Jhyun at spu.edu<mailto:Jhyun at spu.edu>

Department of Counselor Education
School of Education, Suite 202