[Amcd-aapi] AAPI Meetings

Hyun, June jhyun at spu.edu
Mon Sep 24 11:55:39 PDT 2018

Hello the AAPI community,
I hope this email finds you well!
As we were dormant during the summer, I would like to resume our monthly meeting!
I am mostly available on Mondays and Tuesdays.
Please let me know by this weekend (9/29) what days and what times you are available (rough ideas are okay).
I hope I can schedule a meeting where many of you can attend.

Second, we have not trained or educated members regarding the AAPI's issues and challenges. Topics should be around "Closing the mental health gap."
I am looking for speakers for AMCD webinars.
If you are interested, please feel free to let me know. AMCD webinars will provide NBCC clock hours for AMCD members.

Third, Is there anyone whose proposal got accepted for ACA conference 2019? I'd like to collect all the information and advertise them through AMCD and AAPI facebook page. Please send the information to me with the title and the time and date of the presentation.

Fourth, are you planning to attend the WACES conference in November?
I am attending. If you would like to get together, please let me know.
I have not planned anything yet, but we can get together informally.

This is all. Thank you all for reading. I am looking forward to hearing from many of you!

June

Jung (June) Hyun, Ph.D.
Associate Professor, Chair, Interim Director of Clinical Training (2018-2019)

Department of Counselor Education
School of Education, Suite 202
Seattle Pacific University
3307 3rd Ave West