[Amcd-aapi] AMCD-AAPI Meeting today
jhyun at spu.edu
Mon Oct 22 12:36:39 PDT 2018
I hope you are well.
We had our AAPI meeting today. Dalad, Seungbin, and Veronica showed up.
Please see the followings for the information:
1. AMCD website: https://multiculturalcounselingdevelopment.org/
2. AMCD webinar is tomorrow: https://multiculturalcounselingdevelopment.org/events/webinar-series/
3. AMCD Summit is in June. Please submit your proposal: https://multiculturalcounselingdevelopment.org/events/amcd-summit/
4. We have a liaison for AMCD mentorship program, Dr. Yoonsuh Moh. When AMCD mentorship program application is up, please consider applying.
5. Christian, please contact me regarding the AMCD-AAPI program.
6. Seungbin got hired at Merrimack college! Please join me to congratulate him on the new chapter of his career and send him encouraging messages.
7. For AAPI research interest group, Seungbin will summarize the previous survey results and send out a new survey.
8. If you are interested in leading a webinar for AMCD, please feel free to let me know.
9. Our next meeting is scheduled at 10:00 am (PST) on Monday 11/12. Hope to see more people in our meeting.
Jung (June) Hyun, Ph.D.
Associate Professor, Chair, Interim Director of Clinical Training (2018-2019)
Jhyun at spu.edu<mailto:Jhyun at spu.edu>
Department of Counselor Education
School of Education, Suite 202
3307 3rd Ave West
Seattle, WA 98119-1950
SEATTLE PACIFIC UNIVERSITY | SPU.EDU
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Amcd-aapi