[Amcd-aapi] AAPI Mentorship Survey

Hyun, June jhyun at spu.edu
Mon May 14 09:37:30 PDT 2018

Hello everyone,

With the new additions and attendance at the AAPI Concerns Group at ACA, June and I discussed sharing this link for the AAPI Mentorship Survey one more time: https://isu.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_dg5ctHsQiecWAmh.

Along with Chun-Shin Taylor and Monica Band, I am requesting the information if you would like us to establish an informal connection for mentoring between members in the group. We will start reviewing the responses again on June 1 to start matching group members with each other. Please consider participating! Feel free to reach out to me or June if you have more questions or thoughts.

Thank you,
Christian

Jung (June) H. Hyun, Ph.D., LMHCA, NCC
Associate Professor & Chair, Counselor Education

School of Education<http://spu.edu/academics/school-of-education>, Suite 202
Seattle Pacific University<spu.edu>

Phone: (206) 281-2671
Email: jhyun at spu.edu<mailto:jhyun at spu.edu>