[Amcd-aapi] FW: AMCD Leadership Opportunities

Hyun, June jhyun at spu.edu
Thu Jul 26 11:18:15 PDT 2018

Hello the AMCD-AAPI community!
I hope you are doing well this HOT summer.

Please see the following email from Shon.
Great opportunity to get involved in AMCD.
Please share with others as you please.

June

Jung (June) H. Hyun, Ph.D., LMHCA, NCC
Associate Professor & Chair, Counselor Education

School of Education<http://spu.edu/academics/school-of-education>, Suite 202
Seattle Pacific University<spu.edu>