[Amcd-aapi] ideas needed

Eunhui Yoon therapist.yoon at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 15:48:07 PST 2018

I believe the Chinese (Asian) Zodiac (十二支 ) is shared in many Asian
countries; however as I remember, in Vietnam, they have a cat not a rabbit
and a goat not a sheep; in Thai, they have also a cat, not a rabbit and an
elephant, not a pig; and in India, they have a lion, not a tiger. I think
there are many cute images of it.

--
*Yoon, Eunhui (Eun-Hee) Ph.D. NCC & NCYC(Korea)*
Assistant Professor, Counselor Education

Emerging Leader, Association for LGBT Issues in Counseling (2017-2018)
*Pronouns: She, her, hers