[Amcd-aapi] AAPI Mentoring

Christian D. Chan chanchr2 at isu.edu
Tue Dec 4 11:54:42 PST 2018

Hello everyone,

I hope my message finds you well. We are finalizing matches for mentoring
within our AAPI community, so we are giving another chance for anyone to
sign up. We will be announcing matches and conducting outreach in the first
week of January. If you are interested, please access the link below.

https://isu.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_dg5ctHsQiecWAmh

Thank you,
Christian

--
Christian D. Chan, PhD, NCC
Assistant Professor of Counseling
chanchr2 at isu.edu

Co-Chair, Branch Development Committee, American Counseling Association
(ACA)
Member-at-Large, Outreach and Advocacy, Association for Adult Development
and Aging (AADA)

Pronouns: he/him/his