[Amcd-aapi] AMCD luncheon closing ceremony idea

Hyun, June jhyun at spu.edu
Fri Apr 13 12:32:05 PDT 2018

Hello all,
ACA conference is only two weeks away!
I cannot wait to connect with you all in ATL.

First, would you kindly tell me if you are attending AMCD luncheon?
Second, at AMCD luncheon, the planning committee wants each ethical concerns group to do a closing ceremony.
Do you have any idea? Personally I cannot think of any Korean closing ritual.
If there's any from your country/culture, please share so that we can do that at the end of the luncheon.

Thank you!

June Hyun

Jung (June) H. Hyun, Ph.D., LMHCA, NCC
Associate Professor & Chair, Counselor Education

School of Education<http://spu.edu/academics/school-of-education>, Suite 202
Seattle Pacific University<spu.edu>

Phone: (206) 281-2671
Email: jhyun at spu.edu<mailto:jhyun at spu.edu>