[Amcd-aapi] AMCD Luncheon at ACA

Hyun, June jhyun at spu.edu
Wed Apr 11 12:02:58 PDT 2018

This message is from Mary!

Hello everyone,

We are a little over two weeks away from the 2018 Samuel H. Johnson Luncheon. This year's luncheon will take place at Alma Cocina restaurant (191 Peachtree St NW, Atlanta GA 30303) on Friday, April 27th from 11:30am to 1:30pm. We are happy to have our keynote from Dr. Anneliese Singh and a special presentation by Marina Xoc Vasquez, Elder in the Applied Indigenous Studies at  Northern Arizona University. Deadline to purchase your ticket is Friday, April 20th. See the Eventbrite link below to the event page to virtually purchase your ticket. If you have any questions, please contact me at maryhuffstead at gmail.com<mailto:maryhuffstead at gmail.com>. I look forward to seeing you all!

https://amcd_luncheon2018.eventbrite.com

Best regards,

Mary

Mary Huffstead, M.Ed., NCC

Conference Committee Co-chair, AMCD

maryhuffstead at gmail.com<mailto:maryhuffstead at gmail.com>

Jung (June) H. Hyun, Ph.D., LMHCA, NCC
Associate Professor & Chair, Counselor Education

School of Education<http://spu.edu/academics/school-of-education>, Suite 202
Seattle Pacific University<spu.edu>

Phone: (206) 281-2671
Email: jhyun at spu.edu<mailto:jhyun at spu.edu>