[Amcd-aapi] ACES in Chicago

Ratts, Manivong vong at seattleu.edu
Fri Sep 29 15:05:48 PDT 2017

Hello June,

I won’t be at ACES. However, I do like the idea of scheduling a regular meting.

Vong

Manivong J. Ratts, Ph.D., L.M.H.C., N.C.C.
Chair, Department of Leadership and Professional Studies
Professor of Counseling
COUNSELING | SEATTLE UNIVERSITY
901 12th Avenue, Loyola 216, Seattle, WA 98122-1090
Office (206) 296-2843 | Fax (206) 296-2689
Webpage: www.drmanivongjratts.com<http://www.drmanivongjratts.com>

[cid:a8c51249-fce7-491d-93aa-b1a5aba57006 at seattleu.edu]

When I dare to be powerful-
To use my strength in the service of my vision,
Then it becomes less and less important
Whether I am afraid - AUDRE LORDE