[Amcd-aapi] ACES in Chicago

Richardson, Lawrence llhrich at okstate.edu
Fri Sep 29 15:02:44 PDT 2017

I am definitely up for a regular meeting. I won't be at ACES, but I look forward to hearing about everyone's time there!

Best regards,

Lawrence Richardson, MS, NCC, GCDF * Pronouns: He/him/his
OSU College of Arts and Sciences Career Services
213 Life Sciences East * Stillwater, OK 74078 * 405.744.5658
Click here to make an appointment with me!<https://instant-scheduling.com/sch.php?kn=600876&typId=52359&step=2>