[Amcd-aapi] ACES in Chicago

Hyun, June jhyun at spu.edu
Fri Sep 29 14:04:48 PDT 2017

Hello all,
Long time no talk.
I hope you all had a great summer.
In my university, I was off in August. When I got back in September, my days were filled with retreats and meetings.
Finally the quarter started this week, and it feels a lot better.

Now I am fully back. :)
First of all, is there anyone who would be at ACES next week?
We don't have an official meeting, but if we can meet and chat, that'd be great. Let me know when you would be in Chicago.

Second, I think we need to have a regular meeting, maybe once a month.
What do you all think? I will set up meetings and feel free to join us.
If you know people who would like to join our group, please feel free to give them my email so that I can connect with them.

Thank you!

June

Jung H. Hyun, Ph.D., LMHCA, NCC
Associate Professor & Chair, Counselor Education
School of Education<http://www.spu.edu/academics/school-of-education>
Seattle Pacific University<http://www.spu.edu/>

Phone: (206) 281-2671
Email: jhyun at spu.edu<mailto:jhyun at spu.edu>