[Amcd-aapi] 11072017 Meeting Minutes

Chun Taylor ctaylorlcpc at gmail.com
Tue Nov 14 20:37:11 PST 2017

Thank you for the note. I'm going to ACA and my poster is accepted.
Definitely hope to take a group photo ~ : )

--
Warm regards,

Chun-Shin Taylor, MA,LCPC, CAPP
Living Harmony Counseling
3355 St.Johns Lane Suite J
Ellicott City, MD 21042
479-445-2634/240-547-9934
http://www.livingharmonycounseling.com
ctaylorlcpc at gmail.com

"Confidential Information: This transmission and any files which may
accompany the transmission contain information belonging to Chun-Shin
Taylor, LCPC which is confidential and/or legally privileged.  The
information is intended only for the use of the individual or entity names
above.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
any disclosure, copying, distribution, or the taking of any action in
reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and
illegal.  If you have received this information in error, please
immediately notify us by telephone at 240-547-9934 to arrange for the
return of the transmission and any accompanying files."