[Amcd-aapi] Welcome to AMCD-AAPI concerns group

Hyun, June jhyun at spu.edu
Wed May 10 15:10:46 PDT 2017

Hello all,
Welcome to AMCD AAPI Concerns Listserv!
I am excited to have our communication platform launched thanks to SPU computer information system department.
This is a closed group. If you know someone who would like to get in the listserv, please have them email me.

Please be courteous when you send an email to the group.
We have a facebook page as well. https://www.facebook.com/groups/1643168535728439/

I hope through these communication platforms we speak, advocate, and thrive!!

Sincerely,

June Hyun
VP of AAPI Concerns, AMCD

Jung H. Hyun, Ph.D., LMHCA, NCC
Associate Professor & Chair, Counselor Education
School of Education<http://www.spu.edu/academics/school-of-education>
Seattle Pacific University<http://www.spu.edu/>
Phone: (206) 281-2671<tel:(206)%20281-2671>
Email: jhyun at spu.edu<mailto:jhyun at spu.edu>